What We Need
At Oivan, we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With offices in Helsinki (Finland), Khon Kaen (Thailand), Bangkok (Thailand), Dubai (UAE) and Riyadh (KSA) and Vietnam, our international team executes a diverse array of projects. Based in Khon Kaen with occasional travel to our client site, you will support our 220+ headcount workforce across 5 countries. Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
We are looking for candidates primarily based in Thailand, preferably in Bangkok or Khon Kaen!
What You'll Do
We offer you the unique opportunity to work and improve your skills with a diverse and geographically distributed team of technology and business experts around the world. We use micro-services architecture to scale and diversify our customer product as their strategic partner. You will get to work on a life-changing product and execute the following responsibilities:
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfil project requirements.
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages.
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing, including testing and debugging software to keep it optimised.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and product managers.
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes.
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects.
What You've Got
Our main technology stack includes Angular on the frontend and Ruby (on Rails) on the backend. Otherwise we prefer you to have:
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software (Git), package managers, and CI/CD pipelines.
- A good understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly express your reasoning.
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns including the use of RESTful APIs.
Who We Are
Oivan company culture is reflective of our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you will have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you. Feel free to contact email@example.com for any questions.
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
The compensation range for this position based on experience and seniority is between 60,000 TB to 110,000 TB(GDPR and PDPA statement)By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy, full confidentiality and according to Section 19 and Section 26 of Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).